Friday, January 29, 2016

Upcoming Watercolor Workshop in Northern Colorado -- April 2nd & 3rd

I'm excited to be offering a Two-Day Watercolor Workshop in Berthoud, Colorado -- April 2nd & 3rd. It will be held at the Wildfire Community Arts Center, from 9:30 am to 4 pm daily.







There are still a few openings for this class -- all skill levels welcome -- and there is still time to get the discounted price of $160 for the two days.  (If you register and pay before March 1st.)  This price includes a light lunch and beverages.


If you're interested in this two-day workshop and want to sign up, or if you have any questions about it, you can comment below, or you can send me an e-mail -- thepaintedprism@gmail.com or howard@frontier.net







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my friend for sharing the details regarding the Watercolor Workshop. I wish I could attend this but I am going to tie the knot on 4th of April so I’ll be very busy. Lately I have been visiting local Chicago wedding venues for reserving one of the best for my big day.

    ReplyDelete